Andrei Eryomenko: «We really want to get a win tomorrow»
Reaktor forward Andrei Eryomenko speaks with the media after a following 3–4 loss against Ladya.
– Emotionally – there is a disappointment. We lost because of mistakes. It was a close game; it was hard for us to score goals. We played well offensively, but at the same time, we made mistakes in D-zone. We try to do our best. It is a pity to lose games like this one.
– Why the team did not score on the power play?
– We did not execute the final stage of goal-scoring chances. It is important to take advantage of these chances.
– Do you agree that this team is a strong opponent?
– There was nothing new. The games in Togliatti proved that we could beat this opponent. We really want to get a win tomorrow. We will try to do our best for our fans.