Grigory Seleznyov: «There is a great atmosphere in the locker room»
Neftekhimik forward Grigory Seleznyov speaks with the media after a following 3–4 shootout loss against Metallurg Mg.
– It was an interesting and difficult game. We played against strong opponent. I used to watch all these players on the Internet, on TV. Today I played against these players. It was good. We played well, had a 3-goal advantage, got two penalties and conceded goals. We played decently and we need more discipline.
– Welcome to the pack! You made your KHL debut. How was it?
– I think it was okay. There are thing I need improve. Thanks to all teammates. They supported and helped me. There is a great atmosphere in the locker room and on the ice.
– Did this 3-goal advantage relaxed the team?
– I do not think so. Maybe they just had more desire to score. We got these penalties and conceded goals.
– Did your team lose or earn a point?
– Probably, we lost this point.