Ruslan Petrishchev speaks with Neftekhimik media
– After a hard season, we had a good rest for two weeks, you know, spend quality time with our families. Now we will continue to prepare, keep ourselves in shape, because the season came to an end earlier than we planned. We will train and develop something for the next season.
– What did you do during these two weeks off?
– Just spent time with my family and handled main household stuff.
– Do you follow the hockey world, playoff games?
– Sure. The KHL TV channel is always on.
– Which second round teams of the Gagarin Cup are the most interesting to follow?
– All the games are interesting. SKA and Torpedo played good hockey. It was also interesting to watch Ak Bars – Admiral series. You know, we played against Kazan and it would be interesting to see how the Far East will cope against Ak Bars and how away games will affect the Kazan team. All the series are interesting in one way or another. You can point out the difference between the way CSKA – Lokomotiv and SKA – Torpedo played.
– What is your prediction for the sixth game of the CSKA – Lokomotiv series?
– For me, for the fans and for the hockey players it would be intriguing to see the seventh game. That is why, I think that Lokomotiv will win the sixth game and the teams will face each other in game number seven.