We got a useful experience
Pavel Poryadin scored 2 pucks in 2 games. He came back from Euro Hockey Tour and shared with his impressions.
- Welcome back, Pavel! You was not invited to the youth national team. Some time later, you was called to the Olympic team and to the main team.
- Thats is cool. I have got a good experience and achieved a new level.
- You was praised by the first vice president of Russian Ice Hockey Federation Roman Rotenberg.
- I think that it was interesting to play there. The main thing is to prove that you a good player. To be honest, I do not read any news and media. We had many young players in the roster. That is good for our team.
- What can you say about Bragin and Kudashev?
- Everything is fine. These coaches did a great job.
- Is there any connection between young players in the roster and 3 lost games in a row?
- Here is another speed of the game, differenties in tactics. We will try to play better and better. We got useful experience. Now we know what to expect and what to do.
- Your teammates were practicing on the ice while you was playing. Are you ready to play against "Lokomotiv"?
- Sure, I am ready. Now we have to do our best to get into playoffs.